MYER’s fabrication abilities are expansive. From projects big to small, and materials ranging from mild carbon steel, aluminum and stainless, to exotic alloys, we have you covered. We maintain accurate AWS, ABS and ASME welding certifications on our welders, which includes all techniques and positions up to 6G.
Our welders are proficient in the following methods:
- FCAW (Flux-Cored Arc Welding)
- SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- SAW (Submerged Arc Welding)
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding, also known as MIG)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, also known as TIG)
In addition to the latest manual and robotic welding machines, other fabrication equipment includes:
- Multiple drive & idle rolls
- Single units up to 20,000lb capacity
- Can be used in sequence, for effectively unlimited capacity
- Multiple positioners of varying sizes – up to 36,000lb capacity
FOR A MODERN WORKFORCE
- 3D Models available on shop-floor means that there is no guess work by the fabricators.
- Barcoded data collection helps manage inventories and consumables to make sure we remain on the right path.
- Latest and greatest equipment
- Robotic welding for projects with multiple quantities.
- CMM verification available for fit-ups.